Japanese quality Akashiya Sai Watercolor Brush Pen - vermilion
With the genuine feel of calligraphy brushes, Akashiya SAI brush pens will free you to fully express yourself.
Dip the brush tip in water and create gently spreading and shading effects!
Water-based pigment ink faithfully reproduces Japan's elegant traditional colors.
SAI has preserved the very essence of applying both line and color.
With the feel of fine calligraphy pens SAI brush pens allow you to move effortlessly between bold and fine lines. With the brush tip dipped in water or with a moistened paper, you can create gently spreading and shading effects. SAI works wonderfully with pencils or water-resistant pens to unleash endless expression possibilities.
SAI brushes are the first of its kind to reproduce water-soluble brushes in a self-contained, disposable form. It can be used with a water brush to produce amazing gradients and effects. Colors can be mixed with water to create lighter shades, combined with other colors to create new colors, etc. The brushes are always ready to paint whenever you are, and you can cap them when you are finished.
• The innovative design of these SAI brush pens helped it win the 2007 ISOT Stationery of the Year award in Japan.
• The colors are water-soluble dyestuff ink.
• The Sai Brush Pens are a great combination of traditional sumi-e (Asian art) brush quality and modern brush functionality and portability.
• The elegant , convenient, non-messy brush for adding shading after finishing painting, easy color merging
• Do watercolor paintings, sketches, comic style pictures, portraits etc.
• It can be used with a water brush to produce amazing gradients and effects.
Like many watercolors, the SAI brush colors other than black are not light resistant, so colors will fade if kept in sunny areas. These brushes are perfect for journaling or painting artwork for indoors.